This guide will walk you through building Groceries, a groceries management app that does the following things:
- Connects to an existing RESTful service.
- Provides user registration and login.
- Lets authenticated users add and delete groceries from a list.
- Runs cross-platform (iOS and Android).
If you follow along to the end, here's what the finished app will look like on iOS:
And here's what the app will look like on Android:
- CSS: You should know how to write simple CSS selectors, and know how to apply CSS rules as name/value pairs.
- The terminal: You should know how to open a terminal or command-line prompt on your development machine, how to change directories, and how to execute commands.
With that out of the way, let’s get started!