Creating a certificate signing request (CSR) is a prerequisite for creating a certificate in the iOS Dev Center. If you do not have a tool to create a certificate signing request, you can still create it by using Sidekick.
- Verify that you have installed NativeScript Sidekick. For more information, see Set Up Your System and Install Sidekick.
- Start NativeScript Sidekick.
- In the main menu bar, click Tools → Certificate Signing Request.
- Specify name, email and country.
- Click Create CSR.
- Specify name and download location for the
CSRfile and confirm the download by clicking Save.
- Use the
CSRfile to create a Certificate for Development or a Certificate for Distribution.
- In Sidekick, open the Create Signing Request dialog again.
- Click Import CER, select the
CERfile created in step 6 and click Open.
- When prompted, provide a password for the newly created
P12file and then choose a location in which to store it.