Before you can create a provisioning profile, you need to have a registered App ID with proper App ID suffix(Bundle ID). The iOS App ID and App ID suffix uniquely identifies an application with the Apple application services and lets you incorporate them in your app. The Apple application services include Push Notifications, In-App Purchase, Game Center, to name a few.
You can register an App ID in the iOS Dev Center.
- Open iOS Dev Center in your favorite browser and log in.
- Click Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles.
- In the drop-down menu in the top left corner, verify that iOS, tvOS, watchOS is selected.
- In the left-hand sidebar, select Identifiers → App IDs.
- Click +.
- Type a description for your app in the App ID Description text box. The description is visible only in the iOS Dev Center and will help you identify your App ID in the list of identifiers that are available to your Apple developer account.
- Select the type of App ID that you want to create and provide a App Id suffix as .org.nativescript just in continuation to it.
Switching between the two types of ID might automatically change any selected app services.
- To use one App ID with multiple provisioning profiles, register a wildcard App ID.
- If you want to build and publish an app with a unique App ID identifier and provisioning profile, register an explicit App ID.
- Select the app services that you want to incorporate in your application.
- Click Continue.
- Review the details for your App ID and click Register to confirm the registration.